Washington County AR
Monday, May 12, 2014FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- Washington County has begun issuing wedding licenses to same-sex couples after a circuit judge in Pulaski County overturned the state's constitutional ban on gay marriage.
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Antigay marriage ad depicts woman about to be hung by a rainbow noose
- Have you heard of the Pastor Protection Act?
- Donald Trump says he'll overturn same-sex marriage decision if elected