Wednesday, June 3, 2015The lawmaker emphasized the ban was only applicable outside beaches and other “zones of public recreation,” thereby excluding the scores of photographs depicting a shirtless Russian President Vlaimir Putin riding horses, fishing or swimming.
Thursday, October 30, 2014The Russian lawmaker behind the country's gay propaganda law, said Thursday that Apple CEO Tim Cook should be banned from Russia "for life" because he is gay, and could bring Ebola or AIDS to Russia.
Friday, January 31, 2014NIZHNY TAGIL, Russia -- A freelance Russia journalist was charged Friday for violating the country's anti-gay propaganda law for creating a online LGBT teen support group on Russian social media website VKontakte (vk.com).
Saturday, October 5, 2013MOSCOW -- Russia has halted all adoptions to prospective parents in Sweden under a recently enacted law banning international adoptions to countries where same-sex marriage is legal.
- A real-life friendship between a male tiger and a goat is being decried in Russia as 'gay propaganda'
- Critics: Utah bill favoring heterosexual parents in adoptions is 'unconstitutional'
- Thousands protest Italy's plan to permit gay unions, adoptions
- Portugal's president blocks laws on gay adoption
- Bill would toss adoption preference for heterosexual couples