Tuesday, May 19, 2015The lights show couples — a man and a woman, two women or two men. Set up recently at 47 crossings, they were to be taken down in June, after the conclusion of several gay-friendly events.
Tuesday, May 12, 2015Some Vienna pedestrian traffic lights are suddenly not only red or green. They're also gay or straight. And Austria's right-wing Freedom Party is livid.
Friday, January 16, 2015Police estimated around 2,000 people participated in the protest Friday, forcing the closure of one downtown street. Some of the demonstrators exchanged long kisses.
Saturday, July 12, 2014VIENNA -- A man who attacked Austria’s openly gay Greens politician Ulrike Lunacek by spraying butyric acid on her at Vienna's LGBT pride parade last month, will not face charges because no injuries were sustained. While…
Monday, June 16, 2014VIENNA -- Austria's first openly gay politician was the victim of an attack at Friday's annual LGBT pride parade in Vienna. An unknown assailant sprayed butyric acid at Ulrike Lunacek, leader of the Austrian Greens’ delegation…
Sunday, June 1, 2014VIENNA — Party-goers dressed in little more than body paint rubbed shoulders with men in tuxedoes and cross-dressers in wild costumes on Saturday, transforming Vienna's City Hall into a fantasy land. But in the end, Conchita…
- The top 5 things Obama should discuss at The State of the Union -- but probably won't
- Tulane primate center gets $4.2M to study HIV treatment
- Martin Shkreli think he's the victim of a vast government conspiracy
- Martin Shkreli resigns as Turing CEO after securities fraud arrest
- Turing CEO Martin Shkreli in custody after securities probe