Friday, February 28, 2014When Greg Abbott was paralyzed by a fallen tree in 1984, Mark Phariss flew 500 miles to his friend's bedside. They were law school pals who swapped stories over dinner, job leads and airport rides, and…
Sunday, December 1, 2013AUSTIN, Texas -- One couple wants to get married, while the other just wants theirs recognized. A third couple wants a divorce, while the fourth wants theirs finalized. If all win their lawsuits, they could overturn…
Friday, November 29, 2013AUSTIN, Texas -- Two same-sex couples have challenged Texas' constitutional ban on gay marriage in a San Antonio federal court, and a federal judge could hear arguments as soon as January, an attorney for the couples…
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Transgender Texas prison inmates can start hormone therapy