Monday, September 23, 2013VICCO, Ky. -- Eight months after this tiny Appalachian town took a stand against gay-based discrimination, it's basking in a flurry of attention and even an infusion of much-needed cash. All that hoopla has its openly…
Friday, March 1, 2013LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- A southeastern Kentucky town that attracted national attention when it adopted a gay rights ordinance is getting offers for a reality-based television show.
Monday, January 14, 2013VICCO, Ky. — The Appalachian town of Vicco, Ky., on Monday approved the state’s first LGBT-inclusive anti-discrimination ordinance in a decade. The “fairness ordinance,” which prohibits discrimination in employment, housing, and public accommodations based upon a…
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- Palm Bay, Fla., city council votes down LGBT rights ordinance
- Indiana lawmakers face deadline to keep gay rights bill alive
- Utah proposal would protect LGBTQ people from hate crimes