Monday, December 17, 2012Tony Perkins, president of the anti-gay hate group Family Research Council, said Friday that the Boy Scouts' anti-gay policy is "morally straight."
Monday, November 12, 2012ATLANTA -- The charity arm of United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS), announced Monday a new policy that will “cease all future funding to the Boy Scouts until gay Scouts and leaders are welcome within the organization.”
Tuesday, October 2, 2012IOWA CITY, Iowa -- After successively lobbying Intel Corporation to end its corporate contributions to the Boy Scouts of America last month, LGBT rights advocate Zach Wahls has set his sights on United Parcel Service.
- Boy Scouts' ban on advocacy could hurt LGBT group's bid for troop
- Boy Scouts' donations plummet after lifting gay leadership ban
- Despite gay leaders, Mormons stay affiliated with Boy Scouts
- "Gays and pedophiles are possessed by different demons"
- Linda Harvey: Gays are leading America to "a very dark and black place"