University of Kentucky
Thursday, April 10, 2014LEXINGTON, Ky. — The University of Kentucky says a campus-wide student survey that asked students whether homosexuality was a sin was intended to improve the school’s health services.
Tuesday, April 8, 2014LEXINGTON, Ky. -- The University of Kentucky has issued a campus-wide student survey that asks students if they’d rather be gay or straight, whether homosexuality was a sin, and if they believed homosexuality was a mental…
- Buddhist-inspired university adds 'all gender' restrooms to Boulder campus
- Kentucky to pay $1.1 million to lawyers in gay marriage case
- Kim Davis to attend president's final State of Union Address
- 5-year-old gender non-conforming student spurs debate at Minnesota charter school
- School for LGBT youth called first of its kind in Georgia