United Church of Christ
Monday, April 28, 2014CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- A coalition of clergy members filed a federal lawsuit Monday challenging North Carolina's constitutional ban on same-sex marriage, saying it violated their religious freedom.
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage