U.S. Olympic Committee (USOC)
Tuesday, February 4, 2014AT&T, a long-time sponsor of the U.S. Olympic Committee, on Tuesday became the first major U.S. corporation to make a public statement condemning anti-LGBT Russian law outlawing “homosexual propaganda.”
Friday, October 11, 2013COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- The U.S. Olympic Committee board revised its non-discrimination policy to include sexual orientation, a nod to its disapproval of the Russian anti-gay law recently passed by the Olympic host country.
Tuesday, October 1, 2013PARK CITY, Utah -- America's newest member of the International Olympic Committee would vote to amend the Olympic charter to list sexual orientation as a form of discrimination.
- Int'l Olympic Committee relaxes guidelines on transgender athletes
- Greg Louganis contemplates his, fellow Olympian Jenner's journeys
- Olympic Committee adds sexual orientation to non-discrimination policy
- IOC adds anti-discrimination clause to Olympic host city contract
- IOC pressured by All Out, U.S. lawmakers to ban anti-LGBT discrimination