U.S. Conference of Mayors
Tuesday, June 24, 2014DALLAS -- The U.S. Conference of Mayors is urging federal courts up to the U.S. Supreme Court to allow same-sex couples nationwide to marry. More than 200 mayors gathered in Dallas for a 4-day conference that…
Sunday, January 20, 2013Mayors from across the country on Friday attended a reception during the U.S. Conference of Mayors’ annual D.C. meeting to commemorate the first anniversary of a campaign that features city executives who support marriage rights for…
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption