Wednesday, June 24, 2015The change, announced Tuesday by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management, will be effective Jan. 1, 2016, and impacts plans that federal employees can select during open enrollment this fall.
Wednesday, April 2, 2014COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A federal judge has ordered Ohio's prisons agency to restore hormone treatments for a transgender inmate who sued after they were stopped.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013As noted earlier this week, the Religious Right has been promoting claims made by the Pacific Justice Institute about a transgender student in a Colorado high school who had supposedly been harassing other girls in the…
Saturday, September 7, 2013Getting accustomed to a new school as a transfer student may be a difficult experience. For lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender studies junior Rob Ortiz, the necessary first week of school changes and challenges were added…
Friday, May 17, 2013RED LION, Pa. -- A transgender student in central Pennsylvania is continuing his fight to be announced by his male name at graduation next month.
Wednesday, June 6, 2012Miss Pennsylvania USA has given up her state crown because she said the Miss USA pageant was fixed, but pageant officials refuted her claim, and said she quit over her disapproval of the organization's decision to…
- Trans beauty pageant criticized for offering gender reassignment surgery
- Parents: Students ridiculed during anti-bullying workshop
- The top 5 things Obama should discuss at The State of the Union -- but probably won't
- Philly officials denounce hateful acts during annual parade
- Bill Cosby has been arrested, charged with 2004 sex crime