- Sunday, April 3, 2016Stung by setbacks related to their access to public restrooms, transgender Americans are taking steps to play a more prominent and vocal role in a nationwide campaign to curtail discrimination against them.
- Thursday, March 31, 2016Charlie Comero devised the perfect way to show the "absurdity" of the law "and to educate folks [about] what being transgender means.”
- Thursday, March 31, 2016"Daddy, I love you so much. Even though you’re a ‘her,’ I love you so much."
- Saturday, March 26, 2016Insurance companies in Delaware will be prohibited from limiting health care coverage for transgender individuals.
- Friday, March 25, 2016Possibly the most incisive Tweet of all time.
- Friday, March 25, 2016"My mom always said if I was a boy I'd be named Liam."
This trans woman was forbidden to use the ladies’ restroom at her local bar. And she filmed the whole exchange.Thursday, March 24, 2016Joanna, a trans woman, claims the bar's owner has given staff strict instructions not to let transgender people use the bathrooms.
- Thursday, March 24, 2016"Don't waste your time fooling with dumb people or trying to figure them out or trying to educate them."