Tuesday, April 1, 2014DENVER -- A federal judge has dismissed part of a lawsuit filed by a gay New Jersey couple whose engagement photo was used in campaign attack mailers in Colorado.
Wednesday, April 3, 2013MONTGOMERY, Ala. – Two pro-gun groups conspired with an anti-gay hate group to create political mailers that used a gay couple’s copyrighted engagement photo to attack candidates in the 2012 Colorado Republican primaries, according to the…
Wednesday, September 26, 2012DENVER – The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and co-counsel filed a federal lawsuit today against an anti-gay hate group that took a gay couple’s engagement photo and misappropriated it for a political ad that attacked…
Tuesday, September 25, 2012MONTGOMERY, Ala. -- The Southern Poverty Law Center said it plans to file a lawsuit on Wednesday, Sept. 26, in Denver in the U.S. District Court for Colorado against a Falls Church, Va.-based anti-gay group over…
Wednesday, July 11, 2012MONTGOMERY, Ala. -- The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) on Wednesday sent a letter on behalf of a New Jersey same-sex couple and their New York City-based photographer, demanding that the anti-gay "Public Advocate of the…
Friday, June 29, 2012MONTCLAIR, N.Y. -- A married same-sex couple in New Jersey said they are considering legal action against an anti-gay advocacy group for using an altered version of their engagement photograph in a anti-gay political mailer.
- University webcam spy case ruling expected in 3-4 months
- Buddhist-inspired university adds 'all gender' restrooms to Boulder campus
- A 'psychic' denied housing to this queer couple after sensing their 'uniqueness.' Now, they're suing her.
- Hearing set for man charged in murder-terrorism case
- Gays are by driven by a 'demonic spirit of lust' to persecute Christians