Friday, December 14, 2012Some House Republicans are pushing for inclusion of a “conscience protection” clause in the final version of Pentagon budget legislation that could enable discrimination against gay service members, according to LGBT advocates familiar with conference committee negotiations.…
Monday, August 20, 2012The Republican nominee for U.S. Senate in Missouri has been thrust into the national spotlight following comments he made suggesting a woman can resist becoming pregnant after a “legitimate rape” — prompting LGBT advocates to decry…
Saturday, June 9, 2012FORT POLK, La. -- Three Republican U.S. Congressmen this week denounced a lesbian couple's commitment ceremony held at a U.S. Army chapel in Louisiana last month.
Thursday, May 26, 2011The U.S. House of Representatives on Thursday approved the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which includes three controversial, anti-gay amendments that seek to delay implementation of repeal of "Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell," and reaffirm Congress’ support…
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption