Monday, January 20, 2014An estimated 33 percent of Americans who identify as LGBT smoke, spending $7.9 billion on cigarettes each year, according to data compiled by the Network for LGBT Health Equity.
Tuesday, July 16, 2013WASHINGTON -- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has ruled in favor of a transgender federal employee who claimed she had been verbally and physically harassed at her job with a federal contractor and had been…
- Washington Senate rejects reversal of transgender bathroom rule
- Meet Aydian Dowling, the first transgender man to land the cover of Gay Times magazine
- Transgender woman bashed on NY subway and catches a photo of her attacker
- Trans man with Asperger's shot and killed by police in Arizona
- Virginia panel OKs bill mandating school restroom use based on biological sex