Thursday, July 10, 2014MACON, Ga. — The former band director and music instructor at a Macon, Ga., Catholic school has filed a lawsuit against the school, claiming gender discrimination after he was fired over his plans to marry another…
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Critics: Utah bill favoring heterosexual parents in adoptions is 'unconstitutional'
- Missouri Democrats try again to ban LGBT discrimination
- Investigator sees possibility of anti-gay bias in Iowa coach's firing
- GOP lawmakers want exemptions for gay marriage opponents