Wednesday, July 25, 2012SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Boy Scouts of America officials in California have an openly gay man from his job as a merit badge instructor, claiming that he failed to adhere to uniform requirements and standards for appropriate…
- Critics: Utah bill favoring heterosexual parents in adoptions is 'unconstitutional'
- Missouri Democrats try again to ban LGBT discrimination
- Investigator sees possibility of anti-gay bias in Iowa coach's firing
- A 'psychic' denied housing to this queer couple after sensing their 'uniqueness.' Now, they're suing her.
- Nebraska bill would allow religious child welfare agencies to refuse gay couples