Friday, February 6, 2015A spokesman for the Montana attorney general says the state will move to delay its appeal of a ruling that the state's ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional.
Saturday, November 22, 2014BILLINGS, Mont. -- Opening arguments from Montana's attorney general are due Feb. 27 in his appeal of a federal court order that struck down the state's same-sex marriage ban. Attorney General Tim Fox has said it's…
Monday, July 28, 2014The rules have changed yet again this week in Colorado, with new rulings on marriage from multiple courts. New polls show growing support for equality in western states, but multiple Attorneys General have filed new briefs…
Thursday, July 17, 2014HELENA, Mont. -- Montana's attorney general asked a federal court Thursday to uphold the state's constitutional same-sex marriage ban in response to a lawsuit that seeks to overturn it. Republican Attorney General Tim Fox said in…
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Antigay marriage ad depicts woman about to be hung by a rainbow noose