Thursday, February 13, 2014MADISON, Wis. -- An openly gay Milwaukee legislator has introduced a constitutional amendment that would repeal Wisconsin's same-sex marriage ban.
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- Clinton, Sanders to debate after splitting contests
- Georgia House OKs bill protecting clergy who refuse to perform same-sex weddings
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples