Monday, March 10, 2014A retired United Methodist Church minister accused of breaking church law by officiating his son's same-sex wedding had his case dropped by a New York bishop Monday, just a few months after another minister was defrocked…
Friday, January 17, 2014NEW YORK -- The United Methodist Church has formally charged another clergyman for presiding at the same-sex wedding of his son.
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'