Thomas More Society
Thursday, May 15, 2014DETROIT -- A group of about 200 mostly Michigan-based black pastors gathered in Detroit on Wednesday to declare “the fight is on” when it comes to same-sex marriage.
Tuesday, October 8, 2013CHICAGO -- Lawyers fighting a lawsuit by 25 same-sex couples seeking the right to marry in Illinois are making a new push to have the case dismissed.
Wednesday, February 13, 2013CHICAGO -- A judge in Cook County, Ill., on Wednesday denied a request to delay action on a lawsuit seeking to overturn Illinois' ban on same-sex marriage.
Monday, September 3, 2012A bipartisan group of 11 Illinois legislators filed an amicus brief last week in support of a motion to dismiss the landmark lawsuit by Lambda Legal and the ACLU challenging the state’s marriage ban.
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption