Saturday, July 28, 2012Boston Mayor Thomas Menino said he won’t back down from his stance against Chick-fil-A and its anti-marriage equality stance, but acknowledged Thursday he cannot prevent the fast-food chain from opening a new franchise across the street…
Wednesday, July 25, 2012The fallout over remarks made by Chick-fil-A president Dan Cathy last week, stating his opposition to LGBT rights, and in particular same-sex marriage, has turned into a public relations debacle for the Atlanta-based fast food chain.
Friday, July 20, 2012Boston Mayor Thomas M. Menino on Thursday vowed to block fast-food chain Chick-fil-A from opening a restaurant near the city's "Freedom Trail," a response to comments by the chain's president that gay marriage is “inviting God’s…
Friday, January 20, 2012WASHINGTON -- "Freedom to Marry," a New York-based marriage equality advocacy organization, on Friday announced a bipartisan coalition of more than 80 mayors from across the U.S. who have publicly stated their support for marriage equality…
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- Georgia House OKs bill protecting clergy who refuse to perform same-sex weddings
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'