Friday, August 29, 2014SAN DIEGO, Calif. — A California gay man who is alleged to be HIV positive is accused of intentionally infecting at least two dozen men in and around the San Diego area. Two men say 29-year-old…
- At brutal stabbing trial, mother testifies her son isn't antigay
- Former school official guilty of taking sexual advantage of sleeping student
- California bill would open all single-stall restrooms to anyone
- The top 5 things Obama should discuss at The State of the Union -- but probably won't
- This gay couple's hockey match kiss was captured on KissCam. Rousing cheers ensued.