The Jim Henson Company
Wednesday, July 25, 2012The fallout over remarks made by Chick-fil-A president Dan Cathy last week, stating his opposition to LGBT rights, and in particular same-sex marriage, has turned into a public relations debacle for the Atlanta-based fast food chain.
Sunday, July 22, 2012The Jim Henson Company, the entertainment organization that traces its origins to the founding of The Muppets in 1958 by puppeteer Jim Henson, has ended its affiliation with Chick-fil-A over the restaurant chain’s anti-gay sentiments.
- Ohio man jailed for 20 days for harassing gay man at gym
- Two men arrested in Morocco for kissing in viral video
- This Ohio man threatened to 'shoot up' his gym for allowing gay people
- Theodore Shoebat: Activists who don't believe gays should be executed are 'traitors, filthy pigs'
- Seattle police officer under fire for homophobic, racist comments online