The Case Against 8
Sunday, January 26, 2014PARK CITY, Utah — Attorneys Ted Olson and David Boies once argued the Bush v. Gore case in front of the U.S. Supreme Court, but they say fighting California's law prohibiting same-sex marriage is the most…
Saturday, January 18, 2014PARK CITY, Utah -- Though they are not considered legally married in Utah, several gay and lesbian couples were feted with a wedding celebration as part of HBO's promotion of its upcoming documentary on gay marriage,…
- At brutal stabbing trial, mother testifies her son isn't antigay
- California bill would open all single-stall restrooms to anyone
- This gay couple's hockey match kiss was captured on KissCam. Rousing cheers ensued.
- San Diego police officer fatally shoots gay man; his third shooting since 2013
- Gay San Francisco Supervisor outsmarts assailants, leads them straight to police