- Thursday, March 12, 2015The 11-episode series will follow the lives of 14-year-old Jazz Jennings, her parents, siblings and grandparents.
- Monday, March 9, 2015In a back stage interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Jussie Smollett said he has never been "in the closet," but stopped short of actually declaring himself to be gay.
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015A kiss between two 13-year-old male characters on the ABC Family show "The Fosters" is making waves for reportedly being the youngest same-sex kiss in American television history.
- Sunday, March 1, 2015New Kid on the Block Jonathan Knight, who appears on CBS' "The Amazing Race" with his partner Harley Rodriguez, opens up about how hiding his sexual orientation led to his struggle with stage fright and panic…
- Friday, February 13, 2015Rosie O'Donnell has ended her second stint on "The View" Thursday, her goodbye about as short as her tenure. Holding her toddler daughter, O'Donnell made her exit Thursday in a segment that lasted barely 40 seconds.
- Wednesday, February 11, 2015“Orange Is The New Black” star Laverne Cox, who was the first openly transgender actor to be nominated for an Emmy in 2014, has been cast in CBS’s legal drama pilot “Doubt.”
- Wednesday, February 11, 2015Odin Biron, the American-born star of the hit Russian sitcom "Interns," has come out as gay after four years on the show.
- Monday, February 9, 2015Rosie O'Donnell opened up Monday afternoon about her planned departure from ABC's "The View" this week after being tight lipped on the subject during today's broadcast.
- Friday, February 6, 2015Just six months after returning to ABC's "The View," Rosie O’Donnell is leaving the daytime talk show amid reports that she and her second wife, Michelle Rounds, have split.
- Friday, February 6, 2015"Orange is the New Black" star Lea DeLaria is off the market. The actress, singer and comedienne made the announcement Friday that she is marrying longtime girlfriend Chelsea Fairless.