Thursday, December 11, 2014As the U.S. Ambassador to Vietnam, Ted Osius is the seventh openly LGBT person named as an ambassador under the Obama administration.
Saturday, May 17, 2014President Barack Obama has nominated Ted Osius as the next Ambassador to Vietnam, the White House has announced.
- The Latest: Clinton, Sanders react to Obama comments
- Cher has donated 180,000 bottles of water to Flint, Michigan
- The State of the Union is... gay
- State of the Union: Political divide on full display in GOP, Dem reaction
- The top 5 things Obama should discuss at The State of the Union -- but probably won't