Tea Party Nation
Friday, February 14, 2014A federal judge’s decision to strike down Virginia’s ban on same-sex marriagehas unsurprisingly stoked the ire of conservatives.
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- Ted Cruz's extremist supporters a 'collection of misfits'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption