Monday, May 11, 2015A woman says the for-profit company discriminated against her because she’s transgender and told her they’d notify other blood centers that she was on a permanent deferral list.
Tuesday, February 10, 2015A woman was choked and stabbed and had homophobic slurs written on her body with a marker in an attack early Sunday in Tacoma.
Thursday, July 10, 2014TACOMA, Wash. -- An Iraq war veteran says he and his boyfriend were kicked out of a Tacoma, Wash., taxi on July 4 after the couple exchanged a kiss.Eric Williams says he and his boyfriend Diego…
Tuesday, September 21, 2010Closing arguments concluded Tuesday in the case of a lesbian who wants to be reinstated to the Air Force Reserve in Washington state. Former Major Margaret Witt testified on Monday in a trial at the U.S.…
- These gay grandfathers just got married after 46 years together
- Obama marks 5 years since end of 'don't ask, don't tell'
- UPDATE: Kathryn Knott speaks at Philly gay bashing trial; denies throwing punches
- Groups concerned about Walgreens' ties to Catholic hospital
- Damning, dramatic first day in court for alleged gay basher Kathryn Knott