Thursday, September 25, 2014An openly gay South Dakota teen has filed a federal discrimination complaint with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission alleging he was harassed and humiliated while working for Taco Johns, and forced to wear a name…
Thursday, June 26, 2014YANKTON, S.D. — An openly gay South Dakota teenager is accusing the fast food restaurant where he worked of forcing him to wear a name tag with a homophobic slur.
- Critics: Utah bill favoring heterosexual parents in adoptions is 'unconstitutional'
- Missouri Democrats try again to ban LGBT discrimination
- Investigator sees possibility of anti-gay bias in Iowa coach's firing
- A 'psychic' denied housing to this queer couple after sensing their 'uniqueness.' Now, they're suing her.
- Nebraska bill would allow religious child welfare agencies to refuse gay couples