Sunrise Children’s Services
Friday, March 7, 2014LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Uncertainty over a short-lived proposal to open employment to gays at Kentucky's largest private child care agency prompted many of its supportive churches to withhold giving last year, causing a multi-million dollar shortfall.
Friday, November 8, 2013LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The board for a Baptist-affiliated agency that serves abused children in Kentucky has voted against a proposal to hire gay employees.
- Critics: Utah bill favoring heterosexual parents in adoptions is 'unconstitutional'
- Missouri Democrats try again to ban LGBT discrimination
- Investigator sees possibility of anti-gay bias in Iowa coach's firing
- A 'psychic' denied housing to this queer couple after sensing their 'uniqueness.' Now, they're suing her.
- Nebraska bill would allow religious child welfare agencies to refuse gay couples