- Wednesday, April 29, 2015Rachel Bryk died by suicide last week by jumping off the George Washington Bridge, just days after internet trolls encouraged her to commit suicide.
- Tuesday, March 24, 2015Friends and community members on Tuesday mourned the passing of a Charlotte, N.C., transgender youth activist, Blake Brockington, who died as the result of suicide overnight.
- Sunday, March 22, 2015In their first week in the flat, the two men stood on the balcony as London glittered in front of them. Matthew looked at Nazim and said, “Darling, I think we’ve finally made it.”
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Local LGBT community leaders in Charlotte, N.C., are responding with messages of support and encouragement, following the death Thursday of a transgender student. Ash Haffner, 16, died by suicide on Thursday.
- Thursday, February 19, 2015Another transgender teen has taken his own life, leaving behind a suicide note describing sexual trauma and alleged bullying by family members.
- Sunday, January 25, 2015Although many details about her life and death are still unclear, Leelah Alcorn, a transgender teen from Ohio, has become, within days of her death Dec. 28, the face of a growing movement of people hungering…
- Sunday, January 11, 2015More than 300 people gathered in the nation's capital on Saturday raise awareness of issues facing transgender individuals and to honor a 17-year-old transgender teen who took her own life last month.
- Sunday, January 11, 2015Guest hosting on ABC's "The View" on Thursday, transgender actress Laverne Cox responds to the death of Leelah Alcorn, a 17-year-old transgender teen who died by suicide just days after Christmas.
Sara Gilbert: ‘It’s more important to let go of the idea that you have a son, than to lose your child’Friday, January 9, 2015On Dec. 29, Leelah Alcorn, a transgender teen from Ohio, stepped into the path of an oncoming semi truck on a interstate highway. Today, "The Talk" discusses transgender teen suicide.