Saturday, April 21, 2012Actor/playwright Steven Fales first came to my attention with his groundbreaking solo play, Confessions of a Mormon Boy, which was a hit off-Broadway and in cities around the world. The play chronicles Fales’ heartbreaking journey from…
- Jussie Smollett: 'I'm gay -- but could fall in love with a woman'
- Gus Kenworthy: 'Coming out shouldn't be newsworthy'
- Ellen Page: 'Now I'm gay, I can't play a straight person?'
- This freshman just came out to his straight best friend -- who he's in love with
- 'Leaving the gay lifestyle takes more courage than coming out'