- Wednesday, March 5, 2014SALT LAKE CITY — Protesters pushing for Utah to adopt a statewide anti-discrimination law protecting sexual and gender orientation returned to the state Capitol on Wednesday afternoon to call out lawmakers for suppressing the bill.
- Monday, February 10, 2014SALT LAKE CITY — About a dozen protesters calling for a statewide anti-discrimination law that includes sexual and gender orientation protections were arrested Monday after blocking the doors to a committee meeting room at the Utah
- Monday, February 10, 2014SALT LAKE CITY -- About 15 protesters are blocking the doors to Utah Gov. Gary Herbert's main office on Monday to call for a statewide anti-discrimination law that protect sexual or gender orientation.
- Wednesday, February 5, 2014SALT LAKE CITY -- A Utah Republican Senator pushing for a statewide anti-discrimination law says his bill appears to be dead as party leaders in the state Senate have decided to avoid legislation that may impact…
- Saturday, February 1, 2014SALT LAKE CITY -- Utah's legal fight over same-sex marriage has nothing to do with a proposed statewide anti-discrimination ban, a state senator said Friday.