Tuesday, January 28, 2014LEESBURG, Va. -- A group of voters are asking a Virginia court to oust Eugene Delgaudio, leader of the anti-gay hate group Public Advocate of the United States, from his public office as a Loudoun County,…
- Virginia lawmakers: 'Adults must check children's private parts before entering restroom'
- Virginia bill would fine trans students $50 for using 'incorrect' bathroom
- New Virginia bill would let clerks deny marriage licenses to gay couples
- Cruz's Virginia campaign leader: homosexuality is the 'prevention of the seed'
- In alleged hate crime, man brutally beaten inside his home on Christmas