Friday, March 13, 2015Stacie Laughton was charged with making a false report regarding explosives, a felony that can bring up to 7 years in prison if convicted.
Saturday, December 1, 2012NASHUA, N.H. -- Newly elected State Representative Stacie Laughton, one of the nation's first openly transgender state officials, ceremoniously signed her letter of resignation Thursday on a cable access show hosted by fellow Democrat and friend,…
Wednesday, November 28, 2012Stacie Laughton, one of the nation's first openly transgender state officials, said Wednesday she was reconsidering her previously announced resignation, and may not relinquish her seat in the New Hampshire House, despite pressure over a previously…
Friday, November 9, 2012A New Hampshire Democrat on Tuesday became the first openly transgender person elected to statewide office in the country.
- Washington Senate rejects reversal of transgender bathroom rule
- Meet Aydian Dowling, the first transgender man to land the cover of Gay Times magazine
- Transgender woman bashed on NY subway and catches a photo of her attacker
- Trump, Sanders victorious in New Hampshire primaries
- Gay New Hampshire man to Marco Rubio: 'Why do you want to put me back in the closet...?''