- Sunday, June 22, 2014PHILADELPHIA -- A judge in Pennsylvania dismissed the last of five sex-abuse lawsuits filed against the Emmy-winning puppeteer who voiced the "Sesame Street" character Elmo. The ruling did not weigh the merits of the claims but…
- Friday, April 25, 2014NEW YORK -- A federal appeals court has upheld a 2013 district court ruling, clearing former Sesame Street puppeteer Kevin Clash in three lawsuits brought by men who said he sexually abused them when they were
- Monday, July 1, 2013NEW YORK -- Three lawsuits brought by men who said former Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash sexually abused them when they were underage were tossed out by a federal judge who said in a decision published Monday…
- Saturday, June 29, 2013The upcoming issue of The New Yorker gives a nod to this week's U.S. Supreme Court rulings on marriage equality, with an unlikely pair gracing its cover -- Sesame Street's Bert and Ernie.
- Monday, November 26, 2012NEW YORK -- A third man has come forward alleging he had engaged in sexual activity when he was only 16-years-old, with former "Sesame Street" puppeteer Kevin Clash.
- Tuesday, November 20, 2012Longtime "Sesame Street" puppeteer Kevin Clash resigned Tuesday afternoon from the Sesame Workshop after a lawsuit was filed in New York District Court by 24-year-old college student claiming that he engaged in a sexual relationship with…
- Tuesday, November 13, 2012The man who accused "Sesame Street" puppeteer Kevin Clash of having a sexual encounter with him when he was 16, has retracted his statements.
- Monday, November 12, 2012Kevin Clash -- the openly gay actor who voices Sesame Street's Muppet character Elmo -- has taken a leave of absence to fight accusations that he had a sexual relationship with an underage male.
- Saturday, August 13, 2011Producers of the popular children’s television program “Sesame Street” have issued a statement denying that Muppets Bert and Erie are gay, and said they will not be getting married.