Monday, March 30, 2015House Minority Leader Scott Pelath says repeal is the only thing that will begin the process of healing the damage done to the state by the outcry over whether it would allow discrimination against LGBT individuals.
Friday, January 24, 2014INDIANAPOLIS -- The top Democrat in the Indiana House will lead an effort next week to delete a clause prohibiting civil unions from a proposed constitutional ban on gay marriage.
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Antigay marriage ad depicts woman about to be hung by a rainbow noose