Tuesday, May 14, 2013ST. PAUL, Minn. -- When Gov. Mark Dayton adds his signature to the bill legalizing gay marriage in Minnesota later Tuesday, its two main sponsors will stand triumphantly beside him admiring the fruits of their long…
Wednesday, April 3, 2013ST. PAUL, Minn. — A group of Minnesota Republicans introduced a bill Wednesday to let gay couples join in civil unions, calling it an alternative to same-sex marriage that could end a corrosive fight on the
Wednesday, February 27, 2013ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Lawmakers formally launched a long-anticipated effort Wednesday to legalize gay marriage in Minnesota by summer, and gay couples and their small children crowded the kickoff news conference - an image meant to…
Thursday, February 7, 2013SAINT PAUL, Minn. -- In his annual State of the State address, Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton on Wednesday called on state lawmakers to put forward legislation this year that would legalize same-sex marriage.
Friday, January 4, 2013An openly gay lawmaker in Minnesota said he will take the lead in the state Senate on a bill to legalize same-sex marriage during the 2013 legislative session.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011The Minnesota state Senate on Wednesday voted to approve a proposed constitutional amendment to ban same-sex marriage, advancing the measure another step closer to appearing on the 2012 ballot.
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption