Tuesday, February 11, 2014KENT, Ohio -- A wrestler at Kent State University has been suspended indefinitely for a series of anti-gay tweets on Monday, including referring to Missouri football player Michael Sam as "that fag."
- A gay veteran, kicked out of Army, receives honorable discharge
- Ohio lawmakers resist including LGBT to those covered in hate crime laws
- Ohio man jailed for 20 days for harassing gay man at gym
- Two men arrested in Morocco for kissing in viral video
- This Ohio man threatened to 'shoot up' his gym for allowing gay people