Tuesday, May 20, 2014SAGINAW, Mich. -- The Saginaw city council has voted for a second time to kill a proposed LGBT-inclusive anti-discrimination ordinance.
Tuesday, April 22, 2014SAGINAW, Mich. -- Following nearly four hours of testimony, the Saginaw city council on Monday voted to postpone consideration of a proposed human rights ordinance indefinitely.
Monday, April 7, 2014SAGINAW, Mich. -- The Saginaw, Mich., city council is considering a proposed ordinance to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Indiana lawmakers face deadline to keep gay rights bill alive
- Organizers of Michigan gay rights initiative suspend efforts
- Utah proposal would protect LGBTQ people from hate crimes
- Indiana legislative proposals: Washington florist to testify against LGBTQ protection bills
- Cher has donated 180,000 bottles of water to Flint, Michigan