Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program
Tuesday, March 11, 2014BATON ROUGE, La. -- The three major companies in Louisiana offering coverage through the federal insurance exchange have agreed to continue to accept premium payments through Nov. 15 from a program that helps HIV/AIDS patients cover…
Tuesday, February 25, 2014BATON ROUGE, La. -- A federal judge received assurances Tuesday that three insurance companies won't immediately stop accepting premium payments from a program that helps HIV and AIDS patients cover health care costs.
Friday, February 21, 2014NEW ORLEANS -- Lambda Legal said in a lawsuit Thursday that an insurance company is violating the Affordable Care Act by refusing to take premium payments from a federal program that helps HIV and AIDS patients…
Wednesday, February 12, 2014NEW ORLEANS -- Lambda Legal has filed a complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Civil Rights against BlueCross BlueShield of Louisiana (BCBS) after the state's largest insurer stopped accepting federal…
- Theodore Shoebat: 'Gays routinely rape and murder young boys during Southern Decadence'
- The top 5 things Obama should discuss at The State of the Union -- but probably won't
- Tulane primate center gets $4.2M to study HIV treatment
- Martin Shkreli think he's the victim of a vast government conspiracy
- Martin Shkreli resigns as Turing CEO after securities fraud arrest