Thursday, November 29, 2012MOSCOW -- The Russian State Parliament will hear the first reading of a federal level bill that is designed after a series of regional laws banning so-called "propaganda of homosexualism."
Saturday, April 7, 2012Police in the Russian city of St. Petersburg arrested two gay rights activists this week, the first such arrests for violating a controversial new law that bans the “promotion of homosexuality” to minors. The two men,…
Thursday, March 29, 2012MOSCOW -- Russian lawmakers are considering a bill that would impose fines for spreading gay "propaganda" among minors, a measure that is similar to legislation adopted in February in St. Petersburg, Russia’s second largest city.
Friday, December 30, 2011MOSCOW -- As tens of thousands of protesters braved sub zero temperatures across the Russian Federation last week to protest against the alleged election fraud and corruption by the Putin led government, demanding more freedom and…
- A real-life friendship between a male tiger and a goat is being decried in Russia as 'gay propaganda'
- Indiana lawmakers face deadline to keep gay rights bill alive
- Missouri Democrats try again to ban LGBT discrimination
- 'Gay fish' festival banned in Russia
- Kansas anti-discrimination bill seeks to protect to LGBT citizens