Roseann “Rosie” O’Donnell (b. March 21, 1962) is an openly gay American comedian, actress, author and television personality. She has also been a magazine editor and continues to be a celebrity blogger, LGBT rights activist, television producer and collaborative partner in the LGBT family vacation company R Family Vacations. She is married to Michelle Rounds.
- Tuesday, March 22, 2016She hated Trump before millions did
- Monday, August 24, 201525-year-old Steven Sheerer of Barnegat, New Jersey, was arrested after detectives examined Chelsea O'Donnell's cell phone.
- Friday, February 13, 2015Rosie O'Donnell has ended her second stint on "The View" Thursday, her goodbye about as short as her tenure. Holding her toddler daughter, O'Donnell made her exit Thursday in a segment that lasted barely 40 seconds.
- Monday, February 9, 2015Rosie O'Donnell opened up Monday afternoon about her planned departure from ABC's "The View" this week after being tight lipped on the subject during today's broadcast.
- Friday, February 6, 2015Just six months after returning to ABC's "The View," Rosie O’Donnell is leaving the daytime talk show amid reports that she and her second wife, Michelle Rounds, have split.
- Monday, December 15, 2014Rosie O'Donnell talks about her health and the importance of family, and she shares a special message for aspiring gay parents.
- Thursday, September 18, 2014Actor Neil Patrick Harris, who married longtime partner, actor and chef David Burtka in Italy over the weekend, shares wedding moments with Rosie O'Donnell and Whoppi Goldberg on "The View."
- Thursday, July 10, 2014NEW YORK -- Rosie O'Donnell is back on "The View" for a most unexpected second act. ABC said Thursday that O'Donnell will return to the daytime chatfest, whose couch is nearly empty with the on-air retirement…