- Friday, March 11, 2016An odd assertion, to say the least.
- Monday, March 7, 2016She neither spoke out publicly about AIDS nor left a documented record of pressing her husband on the issue.
- Sunday, March 6, 2016The former first lady died Sunday at her home in the Bel-Air section of Los Angeles of congestive heart failure.
- Friday, March 21, 2014DETROIT -- The judge who made history by throwing out Michigan's ban on same-sex marriage has been on the federal bench for 26 years.
- Tuesday, April 2, 2013Michael Reagan, the eldest son of President Ronald Reagan, takes on marriage equality in a controversial new editorial for Ohio’s Ironton Tribune, where he challenges American churches to condemn same-sex marriage, much in the same manner…
- Sunday, February 6, 2011Today would have been Ronald Reagan's 100th birthday. The American ultra right and Christian conservatives, along with nearly all of the GOP are singing his praises, and in the case of the politico's, either trying…