Friday, May 2, 2014ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. -- A Tennessee man has announced his candidacy for President of the United States, saying he will run on an an explicitly Christian, anti-gay platform.
- This city employee is in trouble after running a gay prostitution service from his office
- High school students wear 'Straight Pride' signs to protest Gay-Straight Alliance
- Hawkins County approves antigay marriage resolution
- Ministers seek to invalidate state law on marriage licenses
- House panel rejects bill blocking gay marriage in Tennessee