Tuesday, July 1, 2014SALT LAKE CITY -- An international conservative group that opposes homosexuality is planning its first worldwide conference in the U.S. next year - a four-day gathering in Utah, a state that has become a focal point…
Friday, May 27, 2011The Rockford, Ill., Catholic Diocese announced Thursday that it would discontinue adoption and foster care programs rather than be forced to serve same-sex or unmarried opposite-sex couples under the state's new civil unions law.
- Critics: Utah bill favoring heterosexual parents in adoptions is 'unconstitutional'
- Thousands protest Italy's plan to permit gay unions, adoptions
- Portugal's president blocks laws on gay adoption
- Bill would toss adoption preference for heterosexual couples
- 'SWAT teams must raid the homes of gay couples and seize the children'