Wednesday, April 2, 2014WASHINGTON -- The Social Security Administration (SSA) on Tuesday updated its policies regarding the ability of transgender individuals to receive benefits through their spouses.
Thursday, January 30, 2014NEW YORK -- Robina Asti, a 92-year-old transgender woman denied survivor benefits by the Social Security Administration after her husband’s death is asking the agency to reverse the decision.
- Trans man with Asperger's shot and killed by police in Arizona
- Virginia panel OKs bill mandating school restroom use based on biological sex
- Transgender Texas prison inmates can start hormone therapy
- Maine governor stops rules for protecting transgender students
- California bill would open all single-stall restrooms to anyone