Saturday, January 19, 2013PARK CITY, Utah — Alexandra Pelosi was beaming: She had just made her Sundance Film Festival debut with the HBO documentary “Fall from Grace,” about former New Jersey Gov. Jim McGreevey; her mother, Rep. Nancy Pelosi…
Friday, January 18, 2013PARK CITY, Utah — Diversity is king at the Sundance Film Festival – and queen, too. For the first time, half of the films featured at the festival were made by women. Festival founder Robert Redford…
- Critics: Utah bill favoring heterosexual parents in adoptions is 'unconstitutional'
- Utah proposal would protect LGBTQ people from hate crimes
- Utah judge retires after criticism in gay foster parent case
- Salt Lake City's first openly gay mayor sworn into office
- Salt Lake City's 1st openly gay mayor to be sworn in Monday