Tuesday, March 18, 2014NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee's governor is asking a federal judge to put her ruling requiring the state to recognize the marriages of three same-sex couples on hold while a higher court weighs in on the case.
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- Georgia House OKs bill protecting clergy who refuse to perform same-sex weddings
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- Homophobic parents compare LGBTQ student group to ISIS